Nine people were displaced after a structure fire Thursday afternoon in the city of Auburn.
The fire was reported a little before 5 p.m. at 62 Seymour Street.
When firefighters arrived – they found smoke coming out of the residence.
While the fire didn’t take long to be put out – the damage was significant.
The home was not a total loss, but had to be temporarily condemned due to gas and electrical service being shut off after.
The Red Cross was assisting some of those displaced by the fire.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]