The No. 14 Syracuse Orange (6-0) will square off with the No. 5 Clemson Tigers (7-0) on Saturday afternoon at Memorial Stadium.
This will be the first-ever game at Death Valley between teams with 6-0, or better, records.
This game not only has national implications but will play a part in deciding which team wins the ACC Atlantic Division. Clemson is 5-0 in league play this season, while Syracuse is 3-0. The winner of the Atlantic Division will face the Coastal Division winner in the ACC Championship game in December.
The game will be televised on ABC, with kickoff set for noon.
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- TOP-5 TIGERS AWAIT #14 ORANGE (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse football: How to watch Week 8 matchup vs No. 5 Clemson (NunesMagician.com)
- Syracuse football has beaten Clemson before, and it totally can do it again (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Syracuse football: Dino Babers’s Clemson week preview (NunesMagician.com)
- Syracuse football at Clemson prediction and odds for week 8 college football (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- ‘CUSE HEADS TO DEATH VALLEY FOR TOP-5 CHALLENGE (Cuse.com)
- #FakeNunes previews Syracuse vs Clemson (NunesMagician.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA: