The Buffalo Bills (3-1) are back home after two weeks on the road to face the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) on Sunday.
Buffalo erased a 17-point deficit last week in Baltimore and picked up a 23-20 victory over the Ravens on a last-second field goal by Tyler Bass. Pittsburgh fell at home to the New York Jets, 24-20. One of the biggest storylines of that game was the quarterback change. Mitch Trubisky was benched for rookie Kenny Pickett, who will start this week against the Bills.
This will be the fourth-straight year the Bills and Steelers face each other. Buffalo has won two out of the last three, but Pittsburgh beat the Bills 23-16 in Buffalo’s home opener last season.
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, and Tracy Wolfson will have the call on CBS at 1 p.m.
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- Top 6 storylines to follow for Bills vs. Steelers | Week 5 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills’ Sean McDermott provides early-week list of injury updates (BillsWire.com)
- Eric Wood announced as the Bills Legend of the Game | Week 5 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Josh Allen reflects on first start as Kenny Pickett is set to make his (video) (BillsWire.com)
- “We can’t take them any different than any other team” | Bills prep for unknown with Kenny Pickett and the Steelers (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills vs. Steelers: 7 storylines to watch for in Week 5 (BillsWire.com)
- Bills injury updates: McDermott rules out 5 players vs. Steelers | Week 5 (BuffaloBills.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA: