Panera Bread is updating their rewards program it will help you save money.
MyPanera is the name of the restaurant chain’s loyalty program.
Fast food: Smashburger to open dozens of new locations
Updates to MyPanera
Starting September 29, Panera Bread will hold their first ever MyPanera week— it will run through October 5. The start date is no coincidence– September 29 is national coffee day! Customers that are a part of the loyalty program will be eligible for exclusive perks to celebrate their program members. The schedule for MyPanera week is as follows:
- September 29: On national coffee day, new Unlimited Sip Club Subscribers will receive two months free. Existing Sip Club Members will receive $2 off select barista beverages and smoothies. However, that is a one time, in-app only offer.
- September 30: Free delivery– in-app purchases only and is valid through 10/05
- October 1: Free baguette with purchase (in-app only)
- October 2: $2 off a bowl of broccoli cheddar soup (in-app only)
- October 3: 20% off Panera Bread gift cards (online only)
- October 4: A special gift– to be announced
- October 5: Cooking class with Panera’s Head Chef, Claes Petersson and discounts on Panera grocery products.
New perks will continue to roll out after MyPanera week. Starting October 6, Panera will roll out its new choice-based rewards. Members will be able to their reward from multiple options based on their personal preferences, instead of a single, pre-selected reward.
MyPanera rewards will no longer be a transactional points system. Members will be rewarded based on frequency of visits, the amount they spend and their individual purchases and preferences.
Some of the MyPanera membership perks include discounts on future purchases, personalized digital ordering experiences, programs like the Unlimited Sip Club, surprise offers, and early access to new menu items.