In this episode, we talk with Newark Mayor Jonathan Taylor. He will be our guest on the third Wednesday of each month with the latest news from the village.
- How the renaissance of Newark has come about over the last several years.
- The latest on DRI projects
- The importance of infrastructure work such as culvert work and wastewater treatment plant upgrades for economic development.
- The possibility of building a fitness park and improvements along the Erie Canal waterfront.
- The popular village pumpkin carving contest.
- The work of the Community Collaboration and Public Safety Committee.
- A new rescue truck for the Fire Police.