On Saturday, September 17, join Other Half Brewing Company for an Oktoberfest celebration complete with food trucks, entertainment and, of course, beer, at all of their locations, including Finger Lakes.
The award-winning brewery is known for hazy IPAs, adjunct beers, eye-popping labels and star-studded collaborations as well as hosting dynamite festivals, including Green City and Pastrytown. This fall, the team is drawing inspiration from across the ocean with a one-day Oktoberfest celebration. And since Oktoberfest is nothing without German beer, Other Half will serve up plenty of options on draft at all brewery & taproom locations, including:
- Festbier (6% ABV)
- Munich Dunkel (5% ABV)
- Watching Grass Grow – Vienna Lager (5% ABV)
- Hefeweizen (5% ABV)
- Past & Present – Traditional Berliner Weisse (4% ABV)
- Grodziskie-style smoked wheat beer (3.2% ABV)
Lager Village, a 5% ABV Pilsner and Ivy City, a 4.6% ABV Lager, will be available on draft and in cans.
In addition to pouring festive brews, Other Half Brewery will offer specials based on location, including:
- Berliner Weisse + Merch: All locations, including Brooklyn (191 Centre St Brooklyn, NY), Domino Park (34 River St Brooklyn, NY), Buffalo (1 Seneca St Buffalo, NY), Philly (1002 Canal St Philadelphia, PA), Finger Lakes, D.C. and Rockefeller Center will offer flavored syrups for the Berliner Weisse, a cloudy, tart low-ABV wheat, and special Oktoberfest-inspired merch.
- Beer Poking + Pretzel Necklaces: Finger Lakes (6621 State Rte 5 And 20 Bloomfield, NY) will offer beer poking (where a hot rod is put into beer, caramelizing the flavors and turning the foam into a marshmallowy top), pretzel necklace-making kits and food.
- Stein Hoisting Competition: At the D.C. brewery (1401 Okie St NE Washington, DC), attendees can enjoy German-style food and a Stein Hoisting Competition around 4:30 pm that will give new meaning to cross-training workouts.
- And guests at Rockefeller Center (600 5th Avenue New York, NY) beer garden and taproom can enjoy some drinks and check out the independent music at neighboring event, iNDIEPLAZA.
For more information, please stay tuned to Other Half Brewing’s Instagram and website. If we can provide additional information for calendar listings, weekend round-ups and or guides, please advise. We’ll have Other Half Brewing reps on-site at each location for broadcast interviews and photo ops as well.