In this episode, we check in with Geneva Town Supervisor Mark Venuti and get the latest on town affairs and actions taken by the Town Board at this week’s meeting.
- A local law to bring town building codes into alignment with new state requirements.
- Putting together a municipal stormwater management toolkit.
- An engineers’ study found minor damage to the Slate Rock Rd. bridge. It’s nothing to worry about at the moment. It might be necessary to close the little-used bridge to vehicle traffic at some point in the future.
- The latest on a survey of town of Seneca residents about the future of the county landfill. Venuti is still skeptical about talk of possibly extending the landfill’s future beyond its scheduled 2028 closing.
- Working with Cornell experts on the “internet of things” and how it might help the town.
- Real Eats celebrating its grand opening this week.