Fourth of July fireworks displays in and around the Finger Lakes:
- Auburn Symphonia concert at 8 p.m., followed by fireworks.
- Canandaigua fireworks over Canandaigua Lake 9:30 p.m.
- Conesus – Conesus Lake Ring of Fire 10 p.m.
- Farmington live music and food vendors at Town Park, fireworks at dusk.
- Honeoye – Honeoye Lake Ring of Fire and fireworks at Sandy Bottom.
- Inn at Taughannock Falls fireworks at 9 p.m., parking at Taughannock Falls State Park.
- Newfane and Olcott Beach fireworks over Lake Ontario at 10 p.m. from the west pier.
- Sampson State Park live music and food for sale, fireworks from a barge on the lake.
- Sodus Point fireworks from the pier at 10 p.m.
- Watkins Glen fireworks at Clute Park.
- Canandaigua – Lincoln Hill Farms Light up the 4th, free admission (parking fee), live music, red, white, and brew special.
- Corning fireworks at Riverfront Park at 9:45 p.m.
- Keuka Lake Festival of Lights 10 p.m.
- Hornell Independence Day celebration Veteran’s Memorial Park fireworks at 10 p.m.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]