The Seneca Falls Heritage and Tourism Center is back with another great summer music lineup for their Music in the Park series. Everyone is invited to bring their lawn chairs and blankets down to People’s Park at 35 Water Street in Seneca Falls. Music is held on every-other Thursday from 6-8 PM. Because this is an outdoor concert series please check the Seneca Museum of Waterways and Industry Facebook or Instagram page for updates on cancellations and rain dates. The 2022 lineup brings back some of your favorites from past years and introduces some great new local bands for you to enjoy.
Community members enjoying the Music in the Park concert at People’s Park in Seneca Falls
At every concert the Seneca Falls Heritage and Tourism Center offers a free children’s craft or activity. Families are encouraged to come down to enjoy the music and take advantage of some fun activities planned such as building a boat, a measuring scavenger hunt, and more! There will be something new each week. There are also food trucks scheduled for each concert so you can grab dinner at the park. Sprinkle Starship will be at each concert (except for the June 23rd date) to sell her delicious frozen treats!
This music series is made possible with funds from the Statewide Community Re-grants program, a re-grant program of New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature and administered by Auburn Public Theater. The children’s activities are being sponsored by Seneca Meadows. If you have any questions contact the Seneca Falls Heritage and Tourism Center online or call 315-568-1510
The 2022 Lineup:
- 6/23/2022 The Leftovers Acoustic-90’s punk, grunge, and rock band
- 6/30/2022 Cool Club & the Lipker Sisters– Old school meets new school swing, jazz, boogie-woogie and ragtime.
- 7/14/2022 Corey Comer and SolPhi– soul, blues, jazz, rock, funk, and gospel flavored music
- 7/28/2022 The Ende Brothers- acoustic covers filled with vocal harmonies and expert guitar work
- 8/11/2022 Lub Dub- songs you know rearranged in a relaxed style
- 8/25/2022 FabCats-Rock and Roll party experience that features the spirit of the Beatles and other 60’s bands
- 9/8/2022 Sam Swanson- puts his own spin on classic pop tunes
No Big Deal (our band that got rained out) will hopefully be jumping into one of the rain date slots so stay tuned! They play a mix of rockin’ tunes from a wide variety of artists.
The Seneca Falls Heritage and Tourism Center is home to the Seneca Museum of Waterways and Industry and welcomes thousands of visitors a year to Seneca Falls. They educate audiences of all ages on the rich industrial and waterways history of Seneca Falls. They are free open to the public during the summer Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-4pm and have three floors of museum exhibits to explore.