Over 660,000 American workers could soon see stimulus payments worth $750 in the state of Minnesota, depending on their profession.
This is under a new bill called the Frontline Worker Payments.
If all eligible workers apply, then each person will see $750.
Who is eligible for the $750 stimulus payment?
There are various positions that people must hold to see the payments.
These include stimulus payments for
- long-term care and home care
- health care
- emergency responders
- public health, social service and regulator service
- courts and corrections
- child care
- schools: charter, state and higher education
- food service: production, processing, preparation, sale and delivery
- retail: sales, fulfillment, distribution and delivery
- temporary shelters and hotels
- building services: maintenance, janitorial and security
- public transit
- ground and air transportation services
- vocational rehabilitation
On top of the stimulus payments, $2.7 billion might go to the state’s Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund.
This will help bring the fund back up to pre-pandemic levels.
667,000 people are eligible.
You can sign up for updates on the stimulus payments, and once applications open there will be a 45 day window to apply.