Months of planning and preparation have paid off.
The Finger Lakes Country Music Festival will take place Saturday, June 4, at the Wayne County Fairgrounds in Palmyra, New York.
The first annual music festival will feature country music stars Lee Brice, Kameron Marlowe, and plenty of others.
It started as a business idea for Nick Welch, founder of the event planning entity who has brought the Finger Lakes Country Music Festival to life.
“When I first had the thought of creating an event, I knew it had to involve Country artists. The Finger Lakes Region has a huge country fan base,” Welch said of the music festival concept. “To see Lee Brice and other country performers come to Palmyra for a Festival rather than a typical concert at other local venues, it gives new excitement to Country fans to have a new event to attend with a new atmosphere.”
The event itself isn’t just going to be a big win for Welch or others who have been involved with it though.
“This event is huge for Palmyra, the County, and even our entire region,” Welch told FingerLakes1.com. “We have sold tickets from Ohio, Buffalo, the St Lawrence Area, Pennsylvania- all over. It’s great to see attendees coming from all over. This event is helping local nonprofit organizations such as the Palmyra Community Center, The Ryan Callahan Foundation, and Palmyra Rotary. 100% of the tips at the bars will be donated to these organizations. In addition, the local boy scouts will be selling food to raise money for their group.”
What To Expect
- Tailgate Stage Presented by Frozen Ocean and Marchioni & Associates (free admission) – 2 p.m.
- Doors Open For Main Stage & Vendors – 4 p.m. This includes Red Osier, FLX BBQ Company, MighTea Boba, Cheesy Eddie’s, and more.
All lots open at 12:30 p.m.
- Parking is available at the Wayne County Fairgrounds. Enter at W Foster Street Gate
- Family Parking is available at the Palmyra-Macedon High School. 151 Hyde Parkway, Palmyra, NY 14522
(Absolutely No Alcohol Consumption, No Tobacco Use, No Drugs, No Weapons on School Grounds)
FAQ About The Finger Lakes Country Music Festival
- No refunds or exchanges will be given for tickets.
- Rain or shine event. Standing only. No seating is provided.
- No lawn chairs or blankets are permitted in the Party Pit.
- If you do not see your purchased tickets in your email, please check your spam folder.
- Tickets will be available for purchase at the Festival Entrance.
- All print and mobile tickets must be presented at the festival entrance for admittance.
- All attendees are subject to search by Security at the entrance gate.
- No backpacks, no coolers permitted.
- FLX CMF has the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- There are no COVID-19 restrictions at this event.
- Absolutely no pets.
- Attendees must carry identification at all times. Any person consuming alcohol under the age of 21 will be prosecuted and is subject to ejection.
- Children under age 18 are allowed but must purchase an admission ticket, be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and be supervised at all times.
- Lawn chairs and blankets are permitted. One chair per person. FLX CMF is not responsible for damage to personal property. Any property unclaimed will be discarded after the event.
- No tents or large umbrellas. Small umbrellas are permitted for inclement weather.
- Absolutely no weapons or drugs on-premises.
- No soliciting of any kind on festival grounds. Only official sponsors are allowed to solicit products or services.
- FLX CMF reserves the right to make changes at any time to better improve the experience.
- No liability is assumed by FLX CMF, its owners, management, sponsors, volunteers, promoters, venue management, or any else associated with the festival.
- FLX CMF will assume no liability or responsibility for abandoned, lost, or stolen personal property.
- Lost and Found will be located at the festival gate entrance.
- Absolutely no smoking on the premises.
- Festival set times TO BE ANNOUNCED.
- Party Pit Tickets include exclusive front-of-stage access.