St. Peter’s Community Arts Academy, one of the only multi arts-focused learning facilities in the region, has a full schedule of free recitals and concerts, starting this May and running through June. All programs are open to the public and will be held at the Academy campus located at 149 Genesee St, Geneva, NY 14456 (except for Ballet studio recital).
● Sunday, May 15 | 2pm – Student Senior Recital = Jeremy Trowbridge playing violin, piano and original compositions and maybe a Frank Sinatra tune.
● Wednesday, May 18 | 7pm – Strings Master Class
● Saturday, May 21 | 3pm SPCAA – Strings Students’ Recital
● Sunday, May 22 | 3:30pm “Trio Ghidorah” – Classical Guitar Trio featuring SPCAA guitar instructor Bernardo Marcondes Rodrigues (a freewill offering will be taken for the musicians)
● Saturday, June 4 | 3pm – Strings Students’ Play Down – A performance starting with advanced students, adding in intermediate and finally beginning students, all playing the same song together.
● Friday, June 10 | 7:30 pm – SPRING SING Concert featuring 3 Community Choirs
● Saturday, June 11 | 5pm – Cello Students’ Recital
● Thursday, June 16 | 5pm and 6:30 pm – Piano Studios’ Recitals
● TWO PERFORMANCES Saturday, June 18 | 4pm Sunday, June 19 | 2pm – SPCAA’s Ballet School end of the year recital – held off site at the Black Box Theater, Community Center, 160 Carter Road, Geneva, NY (Free)
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].