If you’re a resident in the Chicago area and have been suffering from the gas prices and inflation, you may be in luck.
Chicago businessman Willie Wilson has decided to be philanthropic and host some free gas giveaways to local Americans in the Chicago area.
Last week he hosted gas giveaway events at local gas stations, leading to long lines as people rushed to be included.
Inflation: Gas prices will get even higher
After this event, Wilson has decided to host another event for locals and will be giving away gas worth between $200,000 and $1 million.
The plan is for Wilson to work with 50 gas stations to give away gas until $1 million dollars has been spent.
The following locations will be giving out gas in the Chicago area
- Amstar, 368 E Garfield Blvd, Chicago, IL 60615
- Citgo, 9155 S Stony Island, Chicago, IL 60617
- Marathon, 1839 E 95th Street, Chicago, IL 60617
- Citgo, 1345 N Pulaski, Chicago, IL 60651
- Gulf, 9901 S Halsted St, Chicago IL 60628
Gas prices: How long will the cost of gas continue to rise?
- Mobile, 2800 S Kedzie Ave, Chicago. IL 60623
- I love co, 7201 N Clark St, Chicago. IL 60626
- BP, 4359 N Pulaski Rd, Chicago, IL 60641
- Marathon, 340 Sacramento Blvd, Chicago, IL 60612
- Falcon, 43 North Homan, Chicago, IL 60624
There are a couple of local gas station owners who plan to lower their gas prices. This will be at the time of the event.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]