Skip to content
Auburn Auto Group (banner)
Home » Ithaca Police Department » Public comment period opens for Stone Falls Road Bridge Project

Public comment period opens for Stone Falls Road Bridge Project

The Livingston County Highway Department (LCHD) is accepting public comments now through March 18, 2022, as part of the design process for the Stone Falls Road bridge rehabilitation project.

Located in the town of North Dansville, the project aims to improve the bridge’s overall condition, reduce maintenance costs, and extend the structure’s service life by at least 50 years, according to LCHD officials. LCHD estimates construction will cost $514,000, with federal funding accounting for 80% of the cost and the remaining 20% covered by the County.


An in-person public meeting will not be held. Project materials are available on the LCHD website for public review and comment. Public comments will be considered and incorporated into the final design. Public comments will be accepted via email, USPS, fax or through the comment link here. For more information on the project and how to submit a comment, please visit the LCHD website.



Top