The Association of Talent Development (ATD) and CNY ATD recognized eight Central New York organizations as “Champions of Learning” for showing commitment to workforce development by highlighting Employee Learning during 2021.
To increase awareness about the strategic value of learning in organizations, the Association for Talent Development, the world’s largest professional membership association supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees, has declared that “Workforce Development is Everyone’s Business”®. Showcasing Employee Learning is an opportunity for organizations to demonstrate the value of employee learning and the important connection between learning and achieving organizational results. ATD research shows that organizations are continuing to invest in the knowledge and skills of their workforce. “Increasingly, business leaders realize that the most important asset in our knowledge economy is talent, and a skilled workforce is the key to realizing results.” says Tony Bingham, ATD President and CEO.
ATD recognized CNY ATD, the local affiliate of ATD, for creating awareness and encouraging organizations and individuals in the Central New York area to highlight employee learning. ATD also recognized organizations throughout Central New York for showing their commitment to talent development by highlighting Employee Learning during 2021 with various activities showcasing learning and talent development. The following organizations were recognized by ATD and CNY ATD as Champions of Learning:
- AmeriCU Credit Union
- Community Bank System N.A.
- LHCM Solutions
- National Grid
- NBT Bank
- TDO – Train, Develop, Optimize
In addition, CNY ATD recognized over 130 Central New York organizations and individuals as CNY Champions of Learning for highlighting employee learning throughout 2021. CNY ATD Employee Learning Awareness sponsors for the 2021 CNY Champions of Learning recognition were National Grid and Onegroup.
- AIS is headquartered in Rome, NY with an office in Syracuse, NY
- AmeriCU Credit Union is headquartered in Rome, NY with branches servicing Onondaga, Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, Oneida, Jefferson and Lewis counties
- Community Bank System N.A. is headquartered in Dewitt, NY with branches servicing many counties throughout central New York
- LHCM Solutions is located in Liverpool, NY
- National Grid has offices in Onondaga County and services many counties throughout central New York
- NBT Bank is headquartered in Norwich, NY with branch locations throughout central New York
- OneGroup is headquartered in Syracuse, NY with offices in Cazenovia, Oneida, New Hartford, Johnson City, Oneonta and Canton
- TDO – Train, Develop, Optimize is located in Liverpool, NY serving Onondaga, Oswego, Cayuga, Cortland and Madison counties
For questions regarding this announcement, please contact [email protected] or 315.546.2783.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].