UR Medicine Thompson Health’s Service Excellence Team (SET) recently announced the 2022 first-quarter recipients of the health system’s Service Excellence Awards.
Individuals receiving the awards were as follows:
- RN Courtney Bray, Palmyra, of the Emergency Department
- Brandy Collett, Clifton Springs, manager of Volunteers/Information Desk
- Physical Therapist Hilary Jablonski, Farmington, of Rehabilitation Services
- Dr. A. David Peter, Pittsford, of Advanced Surgical Services
- Tracey Yost, Victor, a community-wide scheduler in Diagnostic Imaging
The Service Excellence Award acknowledges Thompson associates who consistently deliver exceptional service. The SET selects award recipients quarterly, after reviewing system leaders’ submissions of compliments from patients, families and coworkers.
Each recipient of the Service Excellence Award is given points to be used on Thompson’s online shopping site and is featured in CEO presentations as well as on Thompson’s intranet site and in its internal newsletter.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].