Free spins are often offered to entice new players and keep existing customers playing longer. Common free spins can range from anywhere between 5 and 100 free spins. These would be credited to your account over a few days. Some of the best free spin offers often go beyond just 100 spins, so basically, it depends on your casino of choice. The free spins present the perfect opportunities to explore various casinos since they usually won’t allow you to withdraw winnings until you meet the wagering requirements of the free spin bonus. The best online casinos that payout for Canadian players offer good opportunities to make good winnings.
So, What Exactly are Free Spins?
Just as it sounds, free spins are a type of casino bonus that allows you to spin the reels of a slot machine game for free. In some cases, you may be able to keep your winnings, but in others, the winnings may be subject to wagering requirements.
There are several reasons why you should utilize free spins when they become available at casinos. We explain just five of the common reasons:
- to try out new games
- to increase your chances of winning
- to meet the casino’s wagering requirements
- to build up loyalty points
- for fun
To Try Out New Games
Casinos tend to give users free spin offers on new games to entice them to try them out. This is an excellent approach to test new games without having to risk your hard-earned cash. You can also learn the rules and how to play before you start betting on any real money.
To Increase Your Chances of Winning
Free spins will typically offer higher payouts than other types of bonuses because you’re playing with no money at risk. Since there’s no risk involved, it’s like you’ve turned the game into a free-for-all where you can win without limits.
To Meet the Casino’s Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements and free spin bonuses are common features of online casinos. Players must meet certain wagering requirements before receiving their winnings. These may say something like ‘x number of spins must be played within y number of days.’ This means that winning money during free bonus rounds won’t necessarily be as easy as it seems. However, if you’re strategic about using your free spins, you can still come out ahead.
To Build up Loyalty Points
Loyalty points are often given to players who gamble regularly at a casino. These points may be spent on products and services provided by the casino, including cash, free spins, and other perks such as hotel stays and flights. Free spin bonuses provide the perfect opportunity to earn more loyalty points, especially if you don’t have much money to spare.
Most people enjoy playing casino games for the fun of it. Even if you’re not trying to win money, free spin bonuses can add an extra level of excitement to your gameplay. Who knows? You might just hit the jackpot!
How to Get the Free Spin Bonuses at Casinos: Five Clever Tips
Getting free spins can be a brilliant way to start if you are new to visiting casinos alone. But there is a twist; finding these free spin offers can be a frustrating experience if you do not know where to look. That doesn’t have to be the case. Just follow these five tips, and you will be on your way to enjoying free spins at some of the best casinos in no time:
- Check for new player bonuses: Almost every online casino has some type of bonus for new players, and many of them include free spins. So, if you are looking for a new casino to play at, be sure to check their sign-up bonuses first. You could potentially get dozens of free spins just for signing up!
- Look for casino promotions: Many casinos run promotions that include free spins as one of the prizes. These promotions can be found on the casino’s website or by subscribing to their email newsletter. So, make sure to keep an eye out for special offers.
- Take advantage of loyalty programs: As mentioned earlier, many casinos reward their loyal players with bonus spins on top of other perks. These might be called ‘comp points’ or something similar. As long as you are actively playing at the casino, you will probably accumulate loyalty points pretty quickly, and these can come in very handy when trying to get free spins.
- Use a bonus code: Sometimes, you will need to use a bonus code to qualify for the free spin bonuses. This is usually a word or phrase entered into the casino software when making your deposit. So, ensure that you check the casino’s website for information on how you can claim your free spins bonuses.
- Join a social media promotion: Many casinos run promotions. In these promotions, they give away free spins to their followers on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. So, if you want to get some free spins without having to do any extra work, make sure to follow your favorite casinos on social media.
There you have it – five tips to make the most of your free spins at the casinos. Just remember, there are no guarantees when it comes to gambling. However, if you follow these tips, you should be well on your way to enjoying free spins as you usually do while reading holiday stories!
1. Do I need to deposit money to get my free spins?
No – some casinos provide the free spin bonuses without requiring a deposit. However, other casinos may require players to make a minimum deposit before being considered eligible for a free spin bonus.
2. How many free spins are given away?
This number isn’t constant but does vary from casino to casino. Some offer as few as ten free spins, while others set the number at 100 or more. There is no standard amount of free spins offered by casinos, so players should make sure they understand their bonus before they sign up to avoid any confusion later on.
3. Do I need to play through my deposit and bonus X times?
Typically no. Unless otherwise stated in the promotion terms and conditions, most free spin bonuses do not require players to meet any wagering requirements. This means that you can use your winnings (from winning bets made with your free spins) in whichever way you like, without having to wager them a certain number of times.
4. Can I win real money using just my free spin bonuses?
Yes – if you win a cash prize while using your free spins, the funds will typically be transferred to your casino account so that you can withdraw them. Please note that not all casinos allow players to withdraw their winnings from the free spin bonuses.