Boltz Pro Charger Recently launched, this adaptable phone charger is powerful and can charge all your devices simultaneously with its 4 charging ports. The QC 3.0 technology is four times faster, so you can go from 0% to 70% in just 35 minutes.
Our hands are more connected to our smartphones than ever as the world changes. Our smartphones are always with us. Our smartphones allow us to do almost everything online in a matter of seconds. You can book tickets for flights, trains, and hotels online. You can also make money transactions online and order something. Our smartphones have all the information we need. It’s an all-rounder that has everything. It is used for entertainment. We can watch movies, stream videos, make vlogs and upload videos.
It is used for educational purposes, such as making documents, taking notes, recording lectures, and noting them. Those who live in remote areas, or don’t have the ability or facility to hold lectures on-site, can also take online classes or sections to finish their studies. Gaming is very popular. You can stream your games on streaming sites like discord and twitch, or play them yourself. The mobile phone has made life so much easier. The whole world is at our fingertips. All it takes is a few taps to get there.
Here’s the problem: all these devices need to be charged and able to perform their tasks. All devices, from Android phones to iPods, iPhones, and iPads, need to be charged up before they can be used. Many companies provide chargers along with their devices. However, these chargers no longer come with the device, but the adapter. These chargers are now sold online at a higher price and with a limited voltage. This is where an affordable alternative might be available that allows one to get up and running quickly in a fast-paced world. Do you think so? There is an answer.
Mobile devices are becoming more important than ever. They allow for easy communication, access to resources, and enable individuals to navigate, among other facets. It is essential to ensure that your device is fully charged for such purposes. An adaptive charger will charge the device even after it has fully charged. This is a common problem. The wait time required to fully charge a device is often long. The heat that is released during this process is unbearable. We were happy to find a device that allows rapid charging and does not overheat devices. Do you want to know more? This review will give you a detailed analysis of BoltzPro.
What is Boltz Pro?
Boltz Pro Charger This adapter is a QC 3 charger that can be used to charge electronic devices. The QC 3 Charger Adapter is 4 ports high-tech and is the most advanced in the market. It allows many devices to charge quickly and efficiently with the maximum benefits of normal chargers. Each device can be charged through the 4 ports in a seamless, consistent and uniform manner. It doesn’t need to interfere with other devices. BoltzPro adapter can be carried anywhere. It is a simple plug-and-play charger and can charge four devices using one power source. It can charge Kindle Readers as well as Android devices such as phones, tablets and iPads. The device charges all devices like an all-rounder. This is an essential tool for those who work remotely or have multiple chargers. This is an organized way to keep your chargers safe and secure.
You can charge your watch, buds and phone with one device. It can charge other devices using the same ports. Boltz Pro Charger 3.0 is like a portable electronic device. The device can charge almost all devices with one USB Type-A end. It’s a 4-in-1 multi-functional device. This device is designed for plugs that are found in North America such as Canada, the United States of America and the United States Virgin Islands. It might be compatible with European plugs. Apple devices are also charged by it, which is 1 amp. The BoltzPro 3.0 charges at 3.1 amps, which is three times as much. Remarkably, the circuit does this while protecting the device. The circuit is protected and does not cause harm to the device. It can be plugged into 4 devices, which is mind-blowing.
It is, however, to be not to be confused with BoltzPro Charge 3.0 adapter doesn’t support fast charging for iPhone Devices, pixel series devices from Google, Motorola One Vision or any other device that does. The adapter will charge the devices at a normal speed.
How does Boltz Pro work?
This device is different from other products on the market. It comes with 4 ports, the first of which can charge 4 devices. This is a unique feature that other adapters lack. Other adapters can only charge 2 devices and have a maximum number of 2 ports. These adapters can overload the device, which could cause it to explode. Boltz Pro Phone Charger power adapter, on the other hand, has surge protection which helps to control overflowing electricity.
This charger is a QC3 charger, which is the most recent charger on the market. Many mobile phone companies and manufacturers recommend that users use QC 2 or QC 3 chargers to charge their devices. Boltz Pro Cell phone Charger is unique in the sense that it has increased compatibility like it can charge devices that support QC 1 and QC 2 which is great as many adapters don’t do this. BoltzPro’s Smart Integrated Circuit allows for a 3.1-amp charge to flow effectively without heating or damaging the devices. Boltz Pro 3.0 charges can be used with a wide variety of charging cables. It can charge via USB Type-A at one end. This adapter can be used to connect to any port on the mobile device, including the lightning cable for iPhones and the USB Type-C connector for Android devices. This type of range is not offered by many adapters.
How is Boltz Pro Batter Charger Different?
BoltzPro is the fastest charging technology and has been thoroughly tested for safety. It is known as Quick Charge (QC3) 3.0 and can charge devices twice as fast as QC 1.0. It is 38% faster than its QC 2.0 counterpart. Consumers will no longer need to wait for hours to get a full charge. It will simply take a few minutes to plug in the device, and then wait a few minutes before unplugging it.
Intelligent Current Recognition (ICR), which is used to identify the device plugged into BoltzPro, and the power required for fast charging, is the basis of the entire technology. The required power will be transferred once the computation is complete. This also ensures efficiency. Once the required power is delivered, this process will end naturally and leave your device unaffected.
Concerning adaptive ports, the topmost port will provide a stable current at 18W while the three bottom ports will adjust their currents to suit all other devices that have fast charged (at an output of 5V/3.1A). Let’s move on to the features.
What features does BoltzPro have?
- BoltzPro was founded on the most current technology for charging purposes. Seeing that charging efficiency rests at the core of BoltzPro alone makes it a worthy investment, but luckily, there’s more to this story! Each BoltzPro reflects:
Protection against Full Spectrum Surge
- Full Spectrum Surge Protection was designed to protect devices from overheating and overcharging. Efficiency is key to this feature. Current production will be stopped as soon as a device has fully charged. This makes it virtually non-hazardous.
Compatible with All Devices
- The adaptive charger is compatible with all devices. It can charge iPhones 11/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6Plus, and 7/7 Plus with rapid charging. Android users will be interested in the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S9, S8/S8Plus, S7, S6 Edge. Note 9, Note 8 and HTC. Unfortunately, this device does not work with the iPhone, Google Pixel series, Motorola One Vision or other “NON-quick charging devices.”
High-Quality Fireproof Materials
- BoltzPro was designed with high-quality, hazard-free materials in order to promote safety and reduce the risk of dangerous sparking.
Space and Time Efficient
- As hinted earlier, issues pertaining to clutter will be eliminated all while saving individuals the time that they would otherwise have to wait to reach a complete charge.
- Additional features include:
- A noise level below 30 decibels (dB. Noise level less than 30 decibels (dB.
- Compatible with devices that do not support QC charging
- Only the U.S. and most European countries are compatible with this voltage
- Compatible with Kindle readers and Fire tablets
- Some devices can charge from 0 to 50% in as little as 30 minutes (latest Samsung phones), and others up to 80% in just 35 minutes (i.e. Quick Charge compatible phones).
- Fast charging up to 2.4 amps for Apple iPhones
Components of BoltzPro Charger
There are 4 ports that can be used for 4 devices, including wearable devices such as smartwatches or earbuds. It can be used for tablets and phones.
- It can quickly charge eBooks and kindle devices.
- Only the United States and most European countries are compatible with the voltage.
- For the latest Samsung models, such as Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S9 Plus, Galaxy S9 Plus, Note 9, S10 Light, S10 Plus, S10 5G, S10 Plus, and Note 10, and Note 10, plus, most devices can be charged in less than 30 minutes. Devices that have quick charging capabilities can charge it in as little as 35 minutes.
- It supports Micro USB ports and USB Type-C ports.
- It does not require any setup. The adapter is ready to use right out of the package.
- It charges all four devices simultaneously at the same time and distributes the current evenly.
- It has QC 3.0 charging and is faster than any other product on the market. It’s more efficient than its predecessors. Similar to QC 2.0 or QC 1.0. QC 3.0 was 38% more efficient than QC 3.0.
- While it is plugged into, it does not make any sounds.
- It is made of hazard-free materials and surge protected. This makes it safe and prevents devices from exploding or leaking sparks.
- It’s lightweight and compact, so it can be carried anywhere you go while on the move.
- It saves time and charges devices up to 50% with no batteries in 30 minutes.
- You can charge your battery up to 4x faster with fast chargers
- Smart Integrated Circuit is a proprietary system that uses intelligent current recognition to determine what type of device was plugged into the adapter. Then, it customizes according to the device’s specifications to exactly what the device requires. It stops charging the device when the level of precision matches that of the connected device. This allows it to remain damage-free.
- The top port provides a steady current for fast charging devices compatible with QC3.0 at 18 watts. These ports adjust to the current output for fast charging devices at 3.1 amps and 5 volts.
- It can charge older devices with QC 2.0 or QC 1.0 compatibility.
- You can also charge portable speakers.
- It can charge non-fast charging devices, but at a slower rate than fast chargers. It works with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus as well as iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6 Plus.
Where to Buy BoltzPro Charger?
PayPal and Credit Cards are the payment options available. Only Visa Card, MasterCard and Discover Network payment options will be accepted.
To purchase the Boltz Pro Charger 3.0 Provide personal and contact information to confirm your order.
Next, enter the shipping address where the device is to be shipped. If the billing address is not identical, enter billing details. If they are the same, enter the mark for the same billing address and checking address. Proceed to checkout.
BoltzPro Charger 3.0 power converter comes with an additional warranty. The warranty covers your purchase for three years. It also includes full replacement coverage in the event of an accident or replacement. This is a once-in-a-lifetime deal. The warranty cannot be used after purchase. It is therefore important to decide before purchasing the product. It’s always a good idea for the device to be protected and ensure its safety.
Presently, three different bundle options are available for purchase. The per-unit cost of the larger package deals may appeal to some individuals. Here are some examples of savings opportunities:
- 1 Flash Pack: $29 per item + $7.99 S&H (Total $36.99).
- 5 Thunderbolt Pack $17.99 per item + $7.99 S&H (Total $97.94).
New customers also have the option of a 3-year warranty with extended protection. This covers defective units, scratches and dents, internal problems, replacements, lost or stolen items, and loss. The warranty costs $7.20, $13.80 and $17.99 for BoltzPro units 1, 3, and 5.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Quick Charge 3.0 is compatible with Quick Charge 2.0 and 1.0 devices?
- It is compatible with Quick Charge 2.0 and 1.0 devices.
Quick Charge 3.0 supports a wide variety of connectors
- Yes, this technology supports USB Type A, USB micro and USB Type C, as well as proprietary connectors.
Does the BoltzPro setup seem tedious?
- It comes with everything you need, and it is ready to use straight out of the box.
What is the time it takes to receive BoltzPro
- Standard delivery within the United States will take between six and eight business days on average. It could take as long as 20 business days for standard delivery elsewhere in the world depending on any unforeseen delays or customs.
BoltzPro is covered by a return policy
- BoltzPro is covered by a 90-day money-back guarantee, as per their policies. For a full refund of the purchase price, contact customer service if you have any questions. These are the most important pieces of information you should have:
- Email: support @ BoltzPro . com.
- Telephone:+1 (844)-995-1644
- ReturnsBoltzPro Light Returns. 2345 Vauxhall Road, Union, NJ 07083.
BoltzPro, a 4-port adaptable charger, is a better choice than chargers that take too long to charge and leave your devices burning. It uses QC 3.0 technology for efficient charging. BoltzPro has been proven to be effective in protecting your device while it is being charged. The innovation behind this unit was simple and supported by the industry. It is an encouraging sight. These prices are unbeatable since similar products can cost twice as much. Our team thinks BoltzPro is worth considering as an investment because of its pricing options and mechanism.