The Walt Disney Company and Turner Sports announced their national broadcast schedules for the 2021-22 season on Thursday.
The Sabres will appear on TNT twice:
- March 13 vs. Toronto Maple Leafs at 3 p.m. (2022 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic at Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton, Ontario)
- March 23 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins at 7:30 p.m.
Additionally, eight Sabres games will air exclusivley on ESPN+/Hulu:
- October 22 vs. Boston Bruins at 7 p.m.
- November 2 at San Jose Sharks at 10:30 p.m.
- November 12 vs. Edmonton Oilers at 7 p.m.
- December 7 vs. Anaheim Ducks at 7:30 p.m.
- February 1 at Vegas Golden Knights at 10 p.m.
- March 4 vs. Minnesota Wild at 7 p.m.
- April 5 vs. Carolina Hurricanes at 7 p.m.
April 7 at Carolina Hurricanes at 7:30 p.m.ESPN, Turner Sports, Sportsnet and TVA Sports are the NHL’s national broadcast partners for the 2021-22 season and will provide comprehensive coverage throughout the season.
The 2021-2022 season will showcase 103 exclusive regular season games across ESPN, ESPN+, Hulu and ABC. In addition, more than 1,000 out-of-market games will be available on ESPN+.
Turner Sports, in its first season of NHL coverage, will feature a 50-game telecast schedule during the 2021-22 NHL regular season. The NHL on TNT’s weekly schedule will include exclusive coverage on 25 Wednesday nights throughout the season – including 15 doubleheaders.
MSG will carry the remaining 72 regular-season games. Rick Jeanneret will call a limited number of games in his final season as the team’s play-by-play announcer on MSG and WGR 550.