Skip to content
Home » Valentine's Day » Corning fire ruled accidental after apartment home suffers damage during remodel

Corning fire ruled accidental after apartment home suffers damage during remodel

Firefighters determined after investigation that a generator led to a fire on Corning’s south side.

An apartment home was damaged on East 2nd Street, near a three-way intersection with Park Avenue and Canisteo Street.


No injuries were reported, and the fire was put out after a short time. However, the home was undergoing renovations- and a generator at the site caused the blaze.

It was accidental, according to officials.



Top