The Elmira Fire Department and Southport Fire Department responded to a structure fire on July 4 around 7 p.m.
The structure was the KFC and Taco Bell on Broadway Street in Southport.
The fire was caused due to an electrical issue and was quickly under control by fire departments.
No injuries were reported.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].