This week Rochester Regional Health expanded its hospital visitation schedule.
The expanded rules apply at Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital, Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic, Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, and United Memorial Medical Center.
Visitors are required to wear masks inside healthcare facilities and follow other infection prevention protocols to keep everyone safe.
Visitation Policy Changes
- Each patient can have up to two visitors at a time.
- Different visitors can visit the patient throughout the day as long as it is limited to up to two at one time.
- Visitors must be 12 years of age or older.
Visitation will now be allowed for:
- Patients having surgery both at inpatient and outpatient facilities
- ONE visitor only for pre-procedure (surgery) and post-procedure (surgery).
- Behavioral Health inpatients.
- Two visitors during site-specific hours
- End of life patients: Up to six visitors at a time. Two support people at a time; clergy not considered a visitor. Social distancing must be maintained.
- There is still NO visitation allowed in the Emergency Department, COVID-19 patients on precautions, and Infusion Center at this time.
Visitation hours (daily):
- Rochester General Hospital: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Unity Hospital: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- United Memorial Medical Center: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Behavioral Health Facilities – call specific site for hours
For more information, please visit our website at www.rochesterregional.org.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]