The Auburn Enlarged City School District is conducting a survey through the end of May to help determine what the new name of the high school might be.
A committee was formed, which consists of more than 30 individuals from the community. The committee was expanded from the originally expected size to include all individuals who applied.
The survey is a digital one that’s being conducted on the district’s website.
Here are the names up for consideration at this time:
- Auburn High School
- Auburn Harriet Tubman High School
- Harriet Tubman Auburn High School
- Harriet Tubman High School
- Tubman High School
- Tubman Seward High School
- Chloe Calhoun Memorial High School
- Col. John Hardenbergh High School
- Dr. Jerome “Brud” Holland High School
- Lincoln High School
- Theodore Willard Case High School
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]