Judge Craig J. Doran, who serves as Administrative Judge of the 7th Judicial District announced the members of the Leadership Team effective January 1st.
The following have been appointed to the role of Supervising Judge:
- Honorable Judith A. Sinclair, Supervising Judge of Criminal Courts
- Honorable Stacey M. Romeo, Supervising Judge of Family Courts
- Honorable Richard A. Dollinger, Supervising Judge for Matrimonial Matters
- Honorable John B. Gallagher (beginning June 21, 2021), Supervising Judge for
- Honorable Teresa D. Johnson, Supervising Judge of City Courts
- Honorable William K. Taylor, Supervising Judge for Town and Village Courts
(Counties of Livingston, Monroe, Ontario & Wayne)
- Honorable Jason L. Cook, Supervising Judge for Town and Village Courts (Counties of Cayuga, Seneca, Steuben and Yates)
- Honorable Ann Marie Taddeo, Acting District Administrative Judge
Supervising Judge appointments were made in consultation with New York State Deputy Administrative Judge, Vito C. Caruso, Justice Marks and Justice Whalen. Justice Doran has also appointed the following judges to serve on his Leadership Team as District-Wide Coordinating Judges to assist with administrative issues, case assignments, and communications:
- Honorable Stephen T. Miller, Coordinating Judge for Town and Village Courts
- Honorable William K. Taylor, Coordinating Judge for Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Honorable J. Scott Odorisi, Coordinating Judge for Superior Commercial/Civil Assignments
- Honorable Daniel J. Doyle, Coordinating Judge for Foreclosures
- Honorable Vincent M. Dinolfo, Coordinating Judge for Treatment Courts
“Under the direction and guidance of the Supervising Judges and Leadership Team, the 7th Judicial District is well-positioned to ensure meaningful access to justice for all, and to meet the challenges the courts will face in 2021,” Justice Doran added.
For additional judicial profile information, visit the 7th Judicial District website at www.nycourts.gov/courts/7jd – Judicial Directory.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]