First responders say they were called to a structure fire at a diner in Clyde during the morning hours.
The call came in for a structure fire at Hillbillies Paradise, which is located at 24 Columbia Street in the village of Clyde.
First responders from Clyde, Savannah, and Rose were called to the scene.
The Google listing for the business describes it as permanently closed. The building was listed for sale over the summer, according to a Facebook post.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].