TAGex Brands is hiring for workers in their warehouse in Romulus at the former Seneca Army Depot. Details on the positions available and how to apply are below.
You can download and submit an application here: https://www.tagexbrands.com/employment-opportunities
Details about the position:
General Labor- Warehouse Workers Needed – Based in Fingerlakes region of upstate NY in Romulus at the former Seneca Army Depot, 100k sq ft warehouse
Position is temporary (3-6mos) with the possibility of transitioning to full time based on performance and workflow. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:00 pm, Hours/work week are very flexible. We will work w/ you to accommodate your needs/schedule, part or full time, within the above-mentioned time frame.
▪ Sorting & counting diverse inventory
▪ Organizing/palletizing inventory
▪ Loading/unloading trucks & trailers
▪ Ability to lift 30-50 lbs repetitively and up to 80 lbs on an occasional basis
▪ Use various warehouse equipment including but not limited to manual pallet jacks, carts, etc… to move and organize inventory
▪ Perform misc. related duties as assigned
▪ ***Forklift operation
▪ ***Data entry & photographing inventory with mobile device
*** These duties based upon experience and possessing proper equipment
▪ Experience & other prerequisites – Warehouse experience preferred, experience operating a tow motor is a plus but not required.
▪ Ability to stand on feet for long hours of time
▪ Ability to work in warehouse w/out climate control (dress accordingly) steel/safety toe boots and general work attire recommended (insulated and or layers encouraged during cold months)
▪ ***Having a modern cell phone capable of taking quality photos is a plus. If interested party has a modern cell phone capable of taking quality photos – Job duties will also include documenting and photographing inventory utilizing company’s mobile app.