The City of Canandaigua is moving back to normal operating times for use of the Town Transfer Facility for bulk waste drop off.
It will begin on May 9th from 1-4 p.m.
“Residents and property owners are asked to remain in their vehicles and allow City Staff to remove bulk waste,” according to City Manager John Goodwin.
Transfer facility payment cards won’t be required, and commercial waste will not be accepted.
- Construction and Demolition Debris – personal household waste only!
- Roof Shingles and/or Drywall
- Stuffed Chair Couch or Love Seat
- Carpeting or Padding (9’x12′)
- Mattress or Box Spring – Twin-
- Printers, Stereo/Radio, Microwaves
- Batteries – FREE
- Aluminum Windows (glass must be removed) – FREE
- Push Mowers – FREE
- Clean Used Oil-Small Quantities Only – FREE
- Garbage or Household Waste
- TV’s & Monitors
- Recyclable Materials (ie; Cardboard, Glass, Plastic)
- Asbestos Containing Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Closed Containers
- Liquid Waste