Skip to content
Auburn Auto Group (banner)
Home » News » Fire » Deputies: Farmington apartment fire contained to stove, no injuries reported

Deputies: Farmington apartment fire contained to stove, no injuries reported

Deputies say that a fire was contained to the stove of an apartment in Farmington on Sunday after first responders were called.

The call came in around 7:22 p.m. to the Maple Grove Apartments. Firefighters from Farmington and Victor responded.



When they arrived, the fire was quickly extinguished and contained to the stove.

No one was hurt in the incident. Investigators say nothing appears suspicious about the fire.



Top