Investigators say a wood stove may be to blame after a home was destroyed by fire Friday evening.
The flames broke out around 7 p.m. While firefighters were quickly on-scene – the flames spread too rapidly, too quickly.
Those investigators think the fire started in the garage, then spread to the remainder of the home.
No injuries were reported. The house was classified as a ‘total loss’ by firefighters.
To have the latest delivered to your smartphone or tablet – download the FingerLakes1.com App for Android and iOS. Follow the links below to download the app now! – Android (All Android Devices) – iOS (iPhone, iPad)