A recent survey found more than 80% of teens prefer an iPhone. One of those teens, 13-year-old Maggie Allen, had a big problem with her iPhone 6s last Thursday.
“My phone just started to smoke and I didn’t know what it was because it was in my back pocket,” Maggie Allen said.
She was standing in front of her home in Victor waiting for the school bus, and her mom Janelle Allen saw it happen.
“When I say spontaneous combustion, it was instant,” Janelle Allen said. “She started freaking out, I started freaking out, she took the phone out, threw it on the ground, and we took her inside.”
This content is brought to you by the FingerLakes1.com Team. Support our mission by visiting www.patreon.com/fl1 or learn how you send us your local content here.