A mobile home was seriously damaged in an early morning fire Friday in Bath.
According to the Bath Volunteer Fire Department, crews were dispatched to Ash Street just before 4:30 in the morning.
Officials say the owner called 911, saying her living room was on fire. She, along with her cats, were able to safely evacuate.
Units from Hammondsport, Savona and Kanona were called in for additional manpower.
The Steuben Area Red Cross was also called in to assist the owner.
This content is brought to you by the FingerLakes1.com Team. Support our mission by visiting www.patreon.com/fl1 or learn how you send us your local content here.