The Orange are bringing the Kraus-Simmons Trophy back to Syracuse. The Orange and the Hobart Statesmen were separated by just two goals at halftime of Tuesday night’s lacrosse game at Boswell Field in Geneva. Syracuse cruised to victory in the second half, winning 17-5. The victory was the 250th for Syracuse head coach John Desko.
– Syracuse retains Kraus-Simmons Trophy (Cuse.com)
– Game Recap and Stats at HWS Athletics (HWSathletics.com)
– Syracuse lacrosse demolishes Hobart, closes game on 12-0 run spanning 2nd half (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse’s stymies Hobart’s 2nd-ranked offense in 17-5 blowout win (Daily Orange)
– Orange stymie Hobart’s offense, win Kraus-Simmons Trophy with 17-5 win (NunesMagician.com)
– 3 takeaways from Syracuse’s 17-5 win over rival Hobart (Daily Orange)
Where it belongs pic.twitter.com/0tFfHAALf7
— Syracuse Men’s Lacrosse (@CuseMLAX) April 3, 2019
Your Final…Hobart 5, Syracuse 17. Onto St. Joe’s.
— Hobart Lacrosse (@HobartLacrosse) April 3, 2019
The No. 20 Hobart College lacrosse team will host the 34th edition of the Kraus-Simmons Trophy game when No. 11 Syracuse University visits Boswell Field at David J Urick Stadium on Tuesday, April 2. The opening faceoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Adult general admission tickets are $5. Children 12 and under are $2. Tickets can be purchased at the Urick Stadium box office beginning at 5:30 p.m. on game day.
Parking in the lot at Urick Stadium is reserved for Statesmen Athletic Association permit holders only. General fan parking is available in the Odell’s South Lot and Medbury Lot on campus as well as the Geneva Centre Plaza parking lot.