The concern in Auburn is growing as three people overdose in three days, according to police.
Chief Shawn Butler says a 24-year-old woman was found dead after overdosing at the Days Inn Hotel on Williams St. Another person there was revived with suboxone.
Chief Butler says a third person overdosed and was saved by suboxone at a home on the Auburn’s west end.
“Nick’s Ride 4 Friends,” a Facebook page committed to raising awareness about addiction, posted a warning about a “bad batch of heroin going around Auburn.”
They’re asking people to be aware and reach out for help before they use drugs.
This content is brought to you by the FingerLakes1.com Team. Support our mission by visiting www.patreon.com/fl1 or learn how you send us your local content here.