For more information and help applying.
Contact your local Seneca County Weatherization service provider listed below:
1310 Waterloo/Geneva Rd.
Waterloo, NY 13165
Weatherization Services reduces the amount of energy required to heat homes and provide hot water. The majority of homes in New York State were built when energy was relatively inexpensive. These homes are significantly more costly to heat than a newer energy-efficient home.
– Replace inefficient or unsafe heating appliances as appropriate.
– Air seal the home to reduce drafts and the loss of heated air.
– Add insulation to attics and insulate sidewall where possible and needed.
– Perform Health and Safety inspections and take the corrective action as required.
– Install electric reduction items such as Led Lighting.
Save Energy Dollars
in Your Home
Reduces Your Dependence On Foreign Oil
Provide Jobs and